Those wishing to conduct business within the Airport system may view opportunities posted through Horry County Procurement.
VISIT HORRY COUNTY PROCUREMENT
- To provide for the fair and equitable treatment of all purchases involved in public procurement by the County, to maximize the purchasing value of public funds in procurement, and to provide safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of quality and integrity.
- To procure or supervise the procurement of all supplies, services, and construction needed by the County.
- Exercise general supervision and control over all inventories and supplies belonging to the County.
- Sell, trade, or otherwise dispose of surplus supplies belonging to the County after being declared surplus by County Council. Horry County disposes of surplus material on www.govdeals.com.
- Establish and maintain programs for the receiving, inspection, testing, and acceptance of supplies, services, and construction.