About Myrtle Beach International Airport
The Myrtle Beach International Airport is a full-service facility that serves as the gateway to the Grand Strand. We are committed to providing a clean, safe and passenger-friendly facility that is capable of meeting current travel needs while aggressively planning for the future aviation requirements of visitors to the Myrtle Beach area.
The Myrtle Beach International Airport is owned by Horry County and operated by the Department of Airports. Myrtle Beach International Airport is under the day-to-day management and direction of the Director of Airports who reports directly to the Horry County Administrator. Below is a list of key airport personnel.
- Interim Director of Airports - Pat Apone, A.A.E.
- Director of Operations - Mike Illes
- Director of Plans and Compliance - Tom Hinkel
- Marketing Director - Kirk Lovell
- Airports Systems Manager - Scott Van Moppes
- Airport Finance Director - Lisa Lassiter
Airport Advisory Committee
- Chairman - Chuck Martino
- Vice Chairman - Jon Bourne
- Member - Myra Starnes
- Member - Henry Williamson
- Member - Ari Pieniek
- Member - James Arndt
- Member - Dr. Benjamin "James" Duffey
- Member - Kari Collins
- Member - Ed Williams
- Member - Samuel Sarvis, II
Click on the icons or titles below to download the document.