About Myrtle Beach International Airport
The Myrtle Beach International Airport is a full-service facility that serves as the gateway to the Grand Strand. We are committed to providing a clean, safe and passenger-friendly facility that is capable of meeting current travel needs while aggressively planning for the future aviation requirements of visitors to the Myrtle Beach area.
The Myrtle Beach International Airport is owned by Horry County and operated by the Department of Airports. Myrtle Beach International Airport is under the day-to-day management and direction of the Director of Airports who reports directly to the Horry County Administrator. Below is a list of key airport personnel.
- Director of Airports - Pat Apone, A.A.E.
- Assistant Director of Airports - Kirk W. Lovell
- Assistant Director of Airports - Jason Terreri, IAP, A.A.E., ACE
- Assistant Director of Airports - Scott Van Moppes, C.M.
- Director of Finance and Administration - Lisa Lassiter
Airport Advisory Committee
- Chairman - Chuck Martino
- Vice Chairman - Jon Bourne
- Member - Myra Starnes
- Member - Henry Williamson
- Member - Ari Pieniek
- Member - James Arndt
- Member - Dr. Benjamin "James" Duffey
- Member - Kari Collins
- Member - Ed Williams
- Member - Samuel Sarvis, II
- Member - Kenneth Robinson
Click on the icons or titles below to download the document.