Restaurants and Shopping
- The Boardwalk Cafe' is open to our passengers and waiting guests on the first floor of the airport. Come enjoy a beverage and something to eat as you relax while you wait in our quaint new cafe'. Cold beer and hot sandwiches.
- Caribou Coffee is located on the second floor of the new terminal. Grab a great cup of coffee and a delicious pastry as you wait to board! Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee and espresso.
- Hudson News offers a variety of snacks, drinks and just about anything you might need to make your travel experience more enjoyable. Don't miss your chance to pick up your favorite magazine, the latest bestseller and much more at Hudson News located on the second floor of the terminal building.
- Steak n’ Shake has been serving up signature burgers and shakes for more than 75 years. Their steakburgers are ground from T-bone, sirloin and round steak then topped with everything from a classic bacon and cheese to portabella and swiss, making them among the best in town. They offer everything from burgers to specialty sandwiches and more. There's something delicious for everyone at Steak n’ Shake. Stop by and enjoy one of our hand dipped milkshakes!
- Nacho Hippo is sure to please with their twist on traditional nachos! Check out the Tree Hugger for a vegetarian option or the Hungry Hippo nachos to fill that void in your stomach! And if you’re feeling a little creative, try coming up with your own nacho concoction.They also offer tacos, quesadillas, soups and salads to satisfy every appetite. It's all perfectly paired with one of Nacho Hippo's popular signature drinks! Be sure to stop in for awesome food and fun. Also, a mouthwatering breakfast is served until 10:30 every morning! What a great way to start your day! We offer gluten free items. Don't forget to "check-in" at Nacho Hippo on Facebook, just to make your friends jealous.
- Subway is the perfect stop for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. Choose a personal pizza, a footlong sandwich made your way, fresh salad and top it off with a fresh made cookie. You can't go wrong when its made fresh! Located beyond security checkpoint.
- Pavilion Bar and Grill in (Terminal B- open May-October 3) Come on by and enjoy all-time favorites like chicken panini, turkey panini, pizza and sandwiches. Feel free to sit down and enjoy a cold one at the bar. Big screen TV's to enjoy your favorite game. Serving breakfast until 10:30AM.
- Grab n Go (Terminal B - open May through October 3) Grab n Go is located in the middle of the Terminal B atrium. You can pick up some snacks and drinks for the kids, freshly made sandwiches, healthy snacks, cold bottle drinks and coffee.