Myrtle Beach International Airport offers Short Term, Long Term and Credit Card (which is also a long term parking lot & ***best price option for long term) parking options. Republic Parking manages the parking lots on behalf of the airport. Myrtle Beach International Airport offers designated handicap parking spaces for your convenience in all public & employee parking lots. We offer as a courtesy free parking to our special needs passengers ONLY in our Short Term lot. The special needs passenger must display appropriate license plates, hanging documentation, and must also be in the vehicle when exiting the lot. Curbside porter services from Beach Bag are available if assistance is needed. For parking related questions, call 843-916-9287.
Short Term/Hourly Parking
- 0-15 Minutes free
- 16 - 30 Minutes $2.00
- Each additional 15 minutes increase at a rate of $1.00
- Maximum - $15.00
Long Term Parking
- Automatic daily rate of $9.00
Credit Card (Also Long Term Parking Lot - ***Best Price Option for Long Term)
- Automatic daily rate of $7.00
Handicapped Parking: Free (Not available in the Credit Card Lot)
- Handicap person must be in the vehicle when exiting
- Permit must be current, and not expired
- South Carolina placards must have a picture (effective 01/01/14)
- Prior to arriving at Exit Tool Booth: The handicapped person should put their name, telephone number with area code and their handicap information on the parking ticket (Parking attentant will verify all information at the time of exit)
Cell Phone/Inspection Lot
Federal Regulations prohibit parking in front of the terminal building unless you are actively loading or unloading. Myrtle Beach International Airport offers a stop and wait for free Inspection/Cell Phone Lot. This lot is for patrons to stop and wait free of charge for a phone call from arriving passengers. Vehicles may NOT be left unattended in the Inspection/Cell Phone Lot. Tow Zone.
Please keep your luggage and carry-on bags with you at all times prior to arriving at the airport and while in the terminal. Unattended bags will likely be confiscated and possibly destroyed by airport security.